· I am the first President in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.
· I invaded and occupied two countries at a continuing cost of over one billion dollars per week.
· I spent the U.S. surplus and effectively bankrupted the U.S. Treasury.
· I shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in U.S. history.
· I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12-month period.
· I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.
· I set the all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the U.S. stock market. In my first year in office, over 2 million Americans lost their jobs and that trend continues.
· I’m proud that the members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in U.S. history. My ‘poorest millionaire, ‘ Condoleezza Rice, has a Chevron oil tanker named after her.
· I set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips by a U.S. President.
· I am the all-time U.S. and world record-holder for receiving the most corporate campaign donations.
· My largest lifetime campaign contributor, and one of my best friends, Kenneth Lay, presided over the largest corporate bankruptcy fraud in U.S. history,
· My political party used Enron private jets and corporate attorneys to assure my success with the U.S. Supreme Court during my election decision.
· I have protected my friends at Enron and Halliburton against investigation or prosecution. More time and money was spent investigating the Monica Lewinsky affair than has been spent investigating one of the biggest corporate rip-offs in history.
I presided over the biggest energy crisis in U.S. history and refused to intervene when corruption involving the oil industry was revealed.
· I presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history.
· I changed the U.S. policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts
· I appointed more convicted criminals to my administration than any President in U.S. history.
· I created the Ministry of Homeland Security, the largest bureaucracy in the history of the United States Government.
· I’ve broken more international treaties than any President in U.S history.
· I am the first President in U.S. history to have the United Nations to remove the U.S. from the Human Rights Commission.
· I withdrew the U.S. from the World Court of Law.
· I refused to allow inspector’s access to U.S. ‘prisoners of war’ detainees and thereby have refused to abide by the Geneva Convention.
· I am the first President in history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 US election).
· I set the record for fewest numbers of press conferences of any President since the advent of television.
· I set the all-time record for most days on vacation in any one-year period. After taking off the entire month of August, I presided over the worst security failure in U.S. history.
· I garnered the most sympathy ever for the U.S. after the World Trade Center attacks and less than a year later made the U.S. the most hated country in the world, the largest failure of diplomacy in world history.
· I have set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously protest me in public venues (15 million people), shattering the record for protests against any person in the history of mankind.
· I am the first President in U.S. history to order an unprovoked, pre-emptive attack and the military occupation of a sovereign nation. I did so against the will of the United Nations, the majority of U.S. Citizens and the world community.
· I have cut health care benefits for war veterans and support a cut in duty benefits for active duty troops and their families in wartime.
· In my State of the Union Address, I lied about our reasons for attacking Iraq and then blamed the lies on our British friends.
· I am the first President in history to have a majority of Europeans (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and security.
· I am supporting development of a nuclear ‘Tactical Bunker Buster,’ a WMD.
· I have so far failed to fulfil my pledge to bring Osama Bin Laden to justice.