We often receive words of encouragement from our readership, praising our comprehensive coverage and our efforts to inform without trying to divide. We appreciate the moral support all the more so in the face of the current online trend to “crack down” on independent news sites such as GlobalResearch.ca, hampering our visibility and therefore also our finances.
Moral support goes a long way, but, examining our current monthly cash deficit, financial support would also greatly be appreciated.
As we enter the final month of 2019, our goal is still to raise $25,000 before the end of the year to help us cover the website’s running costs for 2020. We started this campaign in October and we still need a lot of support if we are to meet our target. If you value the uniquely broad perspective we bring to world events every day (for free!), please donate or become a member now by clicking below.
Click to become a member (receive free books!):
Click to make a one-time or a recurring donation
We understand that times are tough for everyone. If you cannot make a financial contribution but you would like to help out, please see below for details on becoming a Global Research Volunteer…
With measures being put in place to reduce our reach (such as tacit online censorship of independent media) there are a number of ways you can help us make sure that the questions we ask continue to be heard:
- Establish an email list of some fifty friends and family and forward the Global Research Newsletter and/or your favourite Global Research articles to this list on a daily basis.
- Use the various instruments of online posting and social media creatively to “spread the word”. Click the “like” and “share” buttons on our article pages for starters.
- Post one or more Global Research articles to internet discussion groups and blogs to build a dialogue around the subject matters we cover.
- Do you have friends who would benefit from our articles? Consider signing them up for our daily newsletter.
- Are you part of a community group or organized discussion group? Submit a topic we have covered or a specific article from our website for discussion at your next meeting.
Thank you for your contribution to independent media!