The latest case pertains to Russia’s double agent spy’s Black Persian Cat that was secretly put down together with two guinea pigs found dead at Sergei Skripal’s home after the alleged poison attack.
Below is the statement of the Russian Embassy:
“Shortly after the Russian Embassy in London posed the question on what happened to the animals that Sergey Skripal kept in his Salisbury house, the British side said, first in an unnamed leak and then as a DEFRA comment [Her Majesty’s Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs]:
“when a vet was able to access the property, two guinea pigs had sadly died. A cat was also found in a distressed state and a decision was taken by a veterinary surgeon to euthanize the animal to alleviate its suffering”.
This is, however, the sort of answer that brings about still more questions. Regarding the dead guinea pigs and the malnourished cat, it is said unofficially that they were taken to the Porton Down facility and incinerated there.
But it remains unclear if their remains were ever tested for toxic substances, which would constitute useful evidence, and if not, why such a decision was made. The fact that the animals were locked inside the house for several days suggests that the police did not access the alleged crime scene, which would be very unusual for such a high profile investigation. Such treatment of pets is also hardly consistent with UK laws on animal cruelty and comes as a blatant disregard for Mr. Skripal’s rights as the owner and companion of the animals. Overall it has been difficult to avoid the impression that the animals have been disposed of as an inconvenient piece of evidence. It is also to be noted that according to Mr. Skripal’s niece there were 2 cats not one in the house — and the whereabouts of the second are still unknown.” (emphasis added) (see complete Russian Embassy statement in screenshot below)
Scan of Russian Embassy Press Release
Below are the results of a public opinion poll. People from all around the world have commented the situation with Skripal’s pets and the results are quite interesting. The style and spelling of the original are kept.
- It seems that the British Security services did with a black Persian cat and with the two guinea pigs the same as they did with the Skripals after Sergey and Yulia’s reviving. They have just been through some stressful things lately and ‘merciful’ MI6 had to put them down in order to help to alleviate their suffering.
- It’s as clear as day. The cat got rid of the guinea pigs and the special services did the same getting rid of the cat. The same is true for the owners of the cat and the guinea pigs. Russia banished Skripal with a shame, and the British special services poisoned him as Skripal’s life was deemed unnecessary.
- MI6 catch Skripal’s black cat. It reports that the mission completed and it pissed in the buckwheat of col. Skripal. Maybe it also questioned MI6 of being promoted. Instead, British special services put their agent, Persian cat, down telling it that the cat knows too much. But what if the cat was the very GRU agent who poisoned Skripal’s family?
- British security services cover their tracks! With all the questions and the pressure, sometimes maybe a little something slips out and the Black Persian cat was no exception. So maybe the cat will let something slip.
- Well, there are only two real explanations in the case of two guinea pigs dead and one black Persian cat deeply stressed. If they survived they hadn’t licked this notorious door handle.
- Well, that means that it was the hosts who were really licking the door handle. Maybe the guinea pigs had being caged and the cat hadn’t managed to open it. Anybody will be placed under serious stress when you are hungry; the food is before your eyes, and you unable to take it! No one could survive that! The guinea pigs, in this case, have died of fright as they couldn’t help fearing that one might eat the other. Where are the hell all the Societies for the Protection of Animals?
- Eventually, the two guinea pigs have starved to death of natural causes. The one cat was put down. All of them were burned down in the end. Sergey Skripal is in a coma. Yulia Skripal is recovering. “Novichok” gas has a very low performance. The British medicine has proved to be a most effective deterrent with one recovered and one put down. What are compassionate Britons! God forbid, you get under stress in London!