All Global Research articles can be read in 51 languages by activating the “Translate Website” drop down menu on the top banner of our home page (Desktop version).
The UK Government’s reporting system for COVID vaccine adverse reactions from the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency released their latest report today, April 29, 2021.
The report covers data collected from December 9, 2020, through April 21, 2021, for the three experimental COVID “vaccines” currently in use in the U.K. from Pfizer, AstraZeneca, and Moderna.
They report a total of 1,047 deaths and 725,079 injuries recorded following the experimental COVID injections.
685 of the 1,047 deaths followed AstraZeneca COVID injections, and 573,650 of the 725,079 injuries followed AstraZeneca COVID injections.
Two countries, Norway and Denmark, have now completely halted injections of COVID shots by AstraZeneca, with the Norwegian Institute of Public Health stating that the AstraZeneca experimental shots are associated with a higher risk of injury and death than the COVID-19 virus. See: Norway Stops Experimental AstraZeneca COVID Shots: “Higher Risk Associated with AstraZeneca Vaccine than from COVID-19 Disease”
Other European countries have also temporarily halted the AstraZeneca shots while they review safety data, but the UK has never halted injecting people with the shot causing fatal blood clots, and the reported events of death and injuries following AstraZeneca shots.
The latest UK COVID-19 vaccine Oxford University/AstraZeneca analysis report:
- 4,625 Blood disorders including 5 deaths
- 5,798 Cardiac disorders including 86 deaths
- 76 Congenital disorders including 1 death
- 4,974 Ear disorders
- 138 Endocrine disorders
- 8,311 Eye disorders
- 58,521 Gastrointestinal disorders including 10 deaths
- 189,718 General disorders including 254 deaths
- 218 Hepatic disorders including 6 deaths
- 1,821 Immune system disorders including 1 death
- 11,621 Infections including 64 deaths
- 4,613 Injuries including 1 death
- 7,009 Investigations
- 6,652 Metabolic disorders including 4 deaths
- 70,573 Muscle & tissue disorders
- 162 Neoplasms including 3 deaths
- 124,324 Nervous system disorders including 115 deaths
- 102 Pregnancy conditions
- 10,792 Psychiatric disorders including 2 deaths
- 1,650 Renal & urinary disorders including 3 deaths
- 2,401 Reproductive & breast disorders
- 17,755 Respiratory disorders including 86 deaths
- 34,074 Skin disorders including 2 deaths
- 150 Social circumstances including 1 death
- 434 Surgical & medical procedures including 1 death
- 7,048Vascular disorders including 38 deaths
Total reactions for the COVID-19 vaccine Oxford University/AstraZenec vaccine: 685 deaths and 573,650 injuries.
The latest UK COVID-19 mRNA Pfizer- BioNTech vaccine analysis report:
- 5,071 Blood disorders including 1 death
- 1,901 Cardiac disorders including 47 deaths
- 13 Congenital disorders
- 1,719 Ear disorders
- 37 Endocrine disorders
- 2322 Eye disorders
- 15,608 Gastrointestinal disorders including 15 deaths
- 43,126 General disorders including 140 deaths
- 50 Hepatic disorders
- 807 Immune system disorders including 1 death
- 3,545 Infections including 60 deaths
- 1,094 Injuries including 2 deaths
- 1,721 Investigations including 1 death
- 939 Metabolic disorders including 1 death
- 19,716 Muscle & tissue disorders
- 77 Neoplasms including 1 death
- 27,949 Nervous system disorders including 32 deaths
- 86 Pregnancy conditions including 3 deaths
- 2427 Psychiatric disorders
- 394 Renal & urinary disorders including 2 deaths
- 1,012 Reproductive & breast disorders
- 6,271 Respiratory disorders including 33 deaths
- 10,937 Skin disorders including 1 death
- 47 Social circumstances
- 124 Surgical & medical procedures including 1 death
- 2,065 Vascular disorders including 6 deaths
Total reactions for the COVID-19 mRNA Pfizer- BioNTech vaccine: 347 deaths and 149,082 injuries
The latest (and first) COVID-19 vaccine Moderna vaccine analysis report:
- 9 Blood disorders
- 7 Cardiac disorders
- 11 Ear disorders
- 8 Eye disorders
- 57 Gastrointestinal disorders
- 199 General disorders including 1 death
- 1 Hepatic disorder
- 2 Immune system disorders
- 12 Infections
- 7 Injuries
- 8 Investigations
- 2 Metabolic disorders
- 90 Muscle & tissue disorders
- 128 Nervous system disorders including 1 death
- 13 Psychiatric disorders
- 2 Renal & urinary disorders
- 7 Reproductive & breast disorders
- 22 Respiratory disorders
- 68 Skin disorders
- 1 Surgical & medical procedure
- 6 Vascular disorders
Total reactions for the COVID-19 vaccine Moderna vaccine: 2 deaths and 660 injuries
Total reactions for the COVID-19 vaccine brand unspecified vaccines: 13 deaths and 1687 injuries.
The UK Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency concludes:
- Vaccines are the best way to protect people from Covid-19 and have already saved thousands of lives. Everyone should continue to get their vaccination when asked to do so unless specifically advised otherwise.
- As with all vaccines and medicines, the safety of COVID-19 vaccines is being continuously monitored .
- Cases of an extremely rare specific type of blood clot with low blood platelets continue to be investigated.
Note to readers: please click the share buttons above or below. Forward this article to your email lists. Crosspost on your blog site, internet forums. etc.
Featured image is from Children’s Health Defense