Comar is now finishing up an appeal to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, California arguing that claims of immunity don’t apply to political leaders who commit acts of aggression that are illegal under international law, particularly when those decisions were made under false WMD pretenses.
- Russian Warplane Down: NATO’s Act of War
- Limits of Liberal War Opposition
- “The Terrorists-R-US”: Mainstream Media Propaganda Fuels and Fans the Flames of War
- America’s “Anti-ISIS Coalition” Never existed. There is No “US-led war on ISIS”
- The Criminalization of the State. The Roadmap to a Police State
- The Dirty War on Syria: The Basics
Law and Justice
Any person involved in the chain of command that authorized the crimes detailed in the Senate Torture Report should be indicted for war crimes and conspiracy. This includes George W. Bush, Richard Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, CIA officials who condoned such practices, attorneys who authorized such practices. .
International justice worthy of its name cannot exist without an international order that is democratic; a world order in which the sovereignty and equality of nations is fundamental.
In the past twenty plus years, a new criminal sanction has found its way into statutes in at least forty plus states: a life sentence without the possibility of parole (LWOP).