After four weeks of testimony and over 70 witnesses in a civil trial in Memphis, Tennessee, twelve jurors reached a unanimous verdict on December 8, 1999 that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinated as a result of a conspiracy.
- Kiev Regime Massacre: Renewed Bombing and Shelling in Eastern Ukraine
- US Intelligence Conceals Truth about Malaysian Jet Crash in Ukraine
- No End to Israeli War Crimes in Gaza: Targetting Schools and Hospitals
- What are the Politics of the Crash of Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17?
- Suicidal Bombers Over Gaza In A World Coming Apart
- Dangerous Crossroads: Russia’s President Vladimir Putin Warns the West. Accuses Washington of “Destabilization Tactics”
Law and Justice
The case against Bush is based on the conduct of members of the administration prior to coming into office as well as conduct taking place on and after 9/11.
JPMorgan Chase acknowledged that it facilitated the largest Ponzi scheme in history, as Bernie Madoff brazenly turned his business bank account at JPMorgan Chase into a money laundering operation
How can convicting the innocent and taking the law into your own hands have become so acceptable and so prevalent?