The crimes committed in the name of 9/11 involving acts of war are far-reaching, resulting in the deaths of millions of people as well as the destruction of entire countries.
- Ukraine Military Failures and “False Flag Invasions”: Shadow NATO Comes Out of the Closet
- Fidel Castro Compares NATO to Nazi SS, Slams US, Israel for “Creating ISIS”
- Militarization of Law Enforcement in America: Gratuitous Police Violence, Totally out of Control
- Organized Labor in America Today. “Workers get the Best Democracy Money can Buy”
- How the Western Media Deciphers the Neo-Nazi Code
- Obama’s War on Ukraine. “Permanent Deployments” of NATO Forces on Russia’s Doorstep?
Law and Justice
In the past twenty plus years, a new criminal sanction has found its way into statutes in at least forty plus states: a life sentence without the possibility of parole (LWOP).
After four weeks of testimony and over 70 witnesses in a civil trial in Memphis, Tennessee, twelve jurors reached a unanimous verdict on December 8, 1999 that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinated as a result of a conspiracy.
The case against Bush is based on the conduct of members of the administration prior to coming into office as well as conduct taking place on and after 9/11.