Any person involved in the chain of command that authorized the crimes detailed in the Senate Torture Report should be indicted for war crimes and conspiracy. This includes George W. Bush, Richard Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, CIA officials who condoned such practices, attorneys who authorized such practices. .
- Global Research Articles on the Environment
- American Exceptionalism and American Torture
- Israel Bombs Gaza
- Is US-NATO Preparing to Wage War on Russia?
- Financial Market Manipulation Is The New Trend: Can It Continue?
- The End of Democracy in the Republic of Korea: Imminent Threat To Political Expression and Civil Rights
Law and Justice
International justice worthy of its name cannot exist without an international order that is democratic; a world order in which the sovereignty and equality of nations is fundamental.
The crimes committed in the name of 9/11 involving acts of war are far-reaching, resulting in the deaths of millions of people as well as the destruction of entire countries.
In the past twenty plus years, a new criminal sanction has found its way into statutes in at least forty plus states: a life sentence without the possibility of parole (LWOP).