After four weeks of testimony and over 70 witnesses in a civil trial in Memphis, Tennessee, twelve jurors reached a unanimous verdict on December 8, 1999 that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinated as a result of a conspiracy.
- Washington Threatens to Intervene Militarily in East Ukraine. Danger of Direct Clash between US and Russian Forces?
- Israel Delivers Death and Destruction: The Deliberate Killing of Palestinian Children by the IDF
- U.S. Holds the World Record of Killings of Innocent Civilians
- Fake Satellite Images: The Latest US Government Hoax against Russia
- “Fake News” on Palestine, Ukraine, Syria, Iraq: Support Global Research’s Battle against The Mainstream Media
- Israel, the “Neighborhood Bully”: Deconstructing the Lyrics of Bob Dylan in the Light of the Gaza Crisis
Law and Justice
The case against Bush is based on the conduct of members of the administration prior to coming into office as well as conduct taking place on and after 9/11.
JPMorgan Chase acknowledged that it facilitated the largest Ponzi scheme in history, as Bernie Madoff brazenly turned his business bank account at JPMorgan Chase into a money laundering operation
How can convicting the innocent and taking the law into your own hands have become so acceptable and so prevalent?