The crimes committed in the name of 9/11 involving acts of war are far-reaching, resulting in the deaths of millions of people as well as the destruction of entire countries.
- US Now Admits it is Funding “Occupy Central” in Hong Kong
- More White House “Security Breaches”: More Secret Service Bungling By The Day
- Follow Global Research on Facebook
- Police State USA: Ferguson Masses Continue to Challenge Racist Power Structure
- Why Syrians Support Bashar al Assad
- Turn the Tables: Stopping Western Aggression in Syria
Law and Justice
In the past twenty plus years, a new criminal sanction has found its way into statutes in at least forty plus states: a life sentence without the possibility of parole (LWOP).
After four weeks of testimony and over 70 witnesses in a civil trial in Memphis, Tennessee, twelve jurors reached a unanimous verdict on December 8, 1999 that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinated as a result of a conspiracy.
The case against Bush is based on the conduct of members of the administration prior to coming into office as well as conduct taking place on and after 9/11.