After four weeks of testimony and over 70 witnesses in a civil trial in Memphis, Tennessee, twelve jurors reached a unanimous verdict on December 8, 1999 that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinated as a result of a conspiracy.
- Netanyahu, ‘Censored Voices,’ and the False Narrative of Self-Defense
- War Criminal Tony Blair’s Save the Children Award: An Inadequate Apology.
- What is a Conspiracy Theory? What is the Truth?
- Fast Food Nations: Selling out to Junk Food, Illness and Food Insecurity
- Head of Nobel Peace Prize Committee Is Fired, Requests Obama to Return 2009 Peace Prize?
- US and Venezuela: Decades of Defeats and Destabilization
Law and Justice
Any person involved in the chain of command that authorized the crimes detailed in the Senate Torture Report should be indicted for war crimes and conspiracy. This includes George W. Bush, Richard Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, CIA officials who condoned such practices, attorneys who authorized such practices. .
International justice worthy of its name cannot exist without an international order that is democratic; a world order in which the sovereignty and equality of nations is fundamental.
The crimes committed in the name of 9/11 involving acts of war are far-reaching, resulting in the deaths of millions of people as well as the destruction of entire countries.