International justice worthy of its name cannot exist without an international order that is democratic; a world order in which the sovereignty and equality of nations is fundamental.
- The Ottawa Shootings and “Canada’s War on Terror”? Media Points to “Homegrown Terror Threat”
- Follow Global Research on Pinterest
- Fidel Castro: Cuba’s Response to Ebola. The Time of Duty Has Come
- Follow Global Research on Facebook
- Global Justice or World Domination
- Ebola: Genetically Modified Organism developed in US Biowarfare Laboratories in Africa.
Law and Justice
The crimes committed in the name of 9/11 involving acts of war are far-reaching, resulting in the deaths of millions of people as well as the destruction of entire countries.
In the past twenty plus years, a new criminal sanction has found its way into statutes in at least forty plus states: a life sentence without the possibility of parole (LWOP).
After four weeks of testimony and over 70 witnesses in a civil trial in Memphis, Tennessee, twelve jurors reached a unanimous verdict on December 8, 1999 that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinated as a result of a conspiracy.