Prime Minister David Cameron has appealed to Parliament Members to vote in favor of air strikes against Islamic State (ISIS) in Syria, in order to “keep the British people safe” from the threat of terrorism.
- Israel’s International Conspiracy
- “A Special Place in Hell”… For Hillary Clinton and Madeleine Albright?
- How the Broad Climate Movement Has Failed Us
- Poll Shows Sanders and Clinton Nearly Tied Nationwide. Trump Leads Republican Aspirants
- Saudi Air Force Refuses to Bomb Al-Qaeda and ISIS in Southern Yemen
- U.S. Now Overtly at War Against Russia
Law and Justice
Comar is now finishing up an appeal to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, California arguing that claims of immunity don’t apply to political leaders who commit acts of aggression that are illegal under international law, particularly when those decisions were made under false WMD pretenses.
Any person involved in the chain of command that authorized the crimes detailed in the Senate Torture Report should be indicted for war crimes and conspiracy. This includes George W. Bush, Richard Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, CIA officials who condoned such practices, attorneys who authorized such practices. .
International justice worthy of its name cannot exist without an international order that is democratic; a world order in which the sovereignty and equality of nations is fundamental.