Comar is now finishing up an appeal to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, California arguing that claims of immunity don’t apply to political leaders who commit acts of aggression that are illegal under international law, particularly when those decisions were made under false WMD pretenses.
- Terror in Mali: An Attack on China and Russia? One Third of the Victims were Russians and Chinese
- Turkey is a Pawn on the Chessboard for US-NATO War against Russia
- “And the Billionaires Are Laughing Somewhere in America”
- Is Turkey Collaborating with The Islamic State (ISIS)?
- The Downed Russian SU-24. Turkey Is Lying: “NATO Governments Lie Every Time They Open Their Mouths”
- Why’s The US Hanging Turkey Out To Dry?
Law and Justice
Any person involved in the chain of command that authorized the crimes detailed in the Senate Torture Report should be indicted for war crimes and conspiracy. This includes George W. Bush, Richard Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, CIA officials who condoned such practices, attorneys who authorized such practices. .
International justice worthy of its name cannot exist without an international order that is democratic; a world order in which the sovereignty and equality of nations is fundamental.
In the past twenty plus years, a new criminal sanction has found its way into statutes in at least forty plus states: a life sentence without the possibility of parole (LWOP).