After four weeks of testimony and over 70 witnesses in a civil trial in Memphis, Tennessee, twelve jurors reached a unanimous verdict on December 8, 1999 that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinated as a result of a conspiracy.
- Collapse of Kiev Coalition Government, NATO Envisages Military Intervention in East Ukraine
- Capitalism and Global Poverty: Two Billion Poor, One Billion Hungry
- Washington Is Escalating the Orchestrated Ukrainian “Crisis” to War
- Collapse of Ukraine Government: Prime Minister Yatsenyuk Resigns amidst Pressures Exerted by the IMF
- Afghanistan’s Wartime Economy (2001-2014). The Devastating Impacts of IMF-World Bank Reforms
- Framing Russia? Fabricating a Pretext to Wage War: Flight MH-17 and “Operation Northwoods”
Law and Justice
The case against Bush is based on the conduct of members of the administration prior to coming into office as well as conduct taking place on and after 9/11.
JPMorgan Chase acknowledged that it facilitated the largest Ponzi scheme in history, as Bernie Madoff brazenly turned his business bank account at JPMorgan Chase into a money laundering operation
How can convicting the innocent and taking the law into your own hands have become so acceptable and so prevalent?