The Tribunal deplores the failure of international institutions to punish the State of Israel for its crimes and its total lack of respect of International Law and the institutions of the United Nations.
- Economic Genocide
- The Phony Pullout from Afghanistan
- Extractive World Order: Plundering Planet Earth, Seizing Resources and Erasing Cultures
- 9/11 Truth: How to Debunk WTC Thermite at Ground Zero
- The Global Money Matrix: The Forces behind America’s Economic Destruction
- The Geneva Agreement with Iran: A Result of the Sanctions Policy?
Law and Justice
The paradigmatic example of “crimes against humanity” is what the Nazis did to the Jewish people. This is where the concept of “crimes against humanity” originally came from. And this is what the U.N. Human Rights Council determined that Israel is doing to the Palestinian people.
After four weeks of testimony and over 70 witnesses in a civil trial in Memphis, Tennessee, twelve jurors reached a unanimous verdict on December 8, 1999 that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinated as a result of a conspiracy.
The crimes committed in the name of 9/11 involving acts of war are far-reaching, resulting in the deaths of millions of people as well as the destruction of entire countries.