The paradigmatic example of “crimes against humanity” is what the Nazis did to the Jewish people. This is where the concept of “crimes against humanity” originally came from. And this is what the U.N. Human Rights Council determined that Israel is doing to the Palestinian people.
- Seeds of Destruction: The Record of Monsanto and Genetic Manipulation
- May 25th: Global March Against Monsanto
- The World of Our Children
- Behind “Syria Peace Talks”, US Prepares Regional War
- Mission Creep: Toward Full-Scale War on Syria?
- Systemic Breakdown? Financial Bubbles Creating Conditions for New Crash
Law and Justice
After four weeks of testimony and over 70 witnesses in a civil trial in Memphis, Tennessee, twelve jurors reached a unanimous verdict on December 8, 1999 that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinated as a result of a conspiracy.
The crimes committed in the name of 9/11 involving acts of war are far-reaching, resulting in the deaths of millions of people as well as the destruction of entire countries.