There is growing concern that the negotiations could result in the opening of the floodgates for GMOs and shale gas (fracking) in Europe, the threatening of digital and labour rights and the empowering of corporations to legally challenge a wide range of regulations which they dislike.
- Does Washington want War with Russia?
- The CIA, Iran-Contra and the Narcotics Money Laundering Nexus
- Shale Gas Fracking and America’s Proxy War against Russia: Joe Biden Promotes Fracking On Ukraine Trip
- Towards a World War III Scenario? The Role of Israel in Triggering an Attack on Iran
- Follow Global Research on Twitter
- Propaganda alert: US and UN object to the holding of Presidential Elections in Syria
The French media admits that rebels fighting the Syrian government are linked to Al Qaida. The admission comes after 2 years of disinformation that has attempted to convince the French public that “democratic revolutionaries” are fighting a war against a dictator, who is ‘’ killing his own people’’.
The strategy of systematic de-democratization is aimed at creating conditions for the implementation of brutal austerity measures. Due to the profoundly neoliberal nature of the EU’s very structure, the crisis is taking on a particularly acute and destructive character.
There is a grotesque development in the EU in attempts to “normalize” or popularize Nazism. The Prague Declaration is a sinister falsification of history which has encouraged attempts to legitimize the rebirth of Nazism now spreading throughout Europe.