The French media admits that rebels fighting the Syrian government are linked to Al Qaida. The admission comes after 2 years of disinformation that has attempted to convince the French public that “democratic revolutionaries” are fighting a war against a dictator, who is ‘’ killing his own people’’.
- More Americans Committing Suicide than During the Great Depression
- Freedom of the Press: Obama Justice Department Secretly seized Associated Press Telephone Records
- Findings of the Mussalaha Peace Mission to Syria
- Weaponized Drones used for Law Enforcement across America: How Your Town Can Stop Drones
- Close Guantanamo Now!
- Obama, Cameron Hold Syria War Summit in Washington: “More Weapons for Al Qaeda”
The strategy of systematic de-democratization is aimed at creating conditions for the implementation of brutal austerity measures. Due to the profoundly neoliberal nature of the EU’s very structure, the crisis is taking on a particularly acute and destructive character.
There is a grotesque development in the EU in attempts to “normalize” or popularize Nazism. The Prague Declaration is a sinister falsification of history which has encouraged attempts to legitimize the rebirth of Nazism now spreading throughout Europe.
An EU report recommends regulation of internet news, modifying search engines to control access to “conspiracy sites”, the creation of European government news agencies and the training of new “cadres of professional journalists… for… science, technology, finance or medicine”.