As if Prime Minister David Cameron hasn’t got enough problems, the promised referendum allowing Scotland to vote on whether people want independence from the UK looms ever closer, and some polls show that the gap between the Yes and No camps is closing.
- The Long Withdrawal: The Defeated Leave Afghanistan
- Fight the Enemies of Truth: Support the Spread of Knowledge
- ISIS: America’s Terrorist Mercenaries
- Canada: Decoding Harper’s Terror Game. Beneath the Masks and Diversions
- Are Vulture Funds a US Tool Against Argentina in an Energy War With Russia?
- Vladimir Putin Exposes Criminal Global Order: “The US is its Own Worst Enemy”
There is growing concern that the negotiations could result in the opening of the floodgates for GMOs and shale gas (fracking) in Europe, the threatening of digital and labour rights and the empowering of corporations to legally challenge a wide range of regulations which they dislike.
The French media admits that rebels fighting the Syrian government are linked to Al Qaida. The admission comes after 2 years of disinformation that has attempted to convince the French public that “democratic revolutionaries” are fighting a war against a dictator, who is ‘’ killing his own people’’.
The strategy of systematic de-democratization is aimed at creating conditions for the implementation of brutal austerity measures. Due to the profoundly neoliberal nature of the EU’s very structure, the crisis is taking on a particularly acute and destructive character.