The context was within the intensification of the so-called “global war on terror” and in concert with the pro-military Stephen Harper government’s deployment of warplanes supposedly fighting “the terrorists” of the suddenly-emerging “Islamic State.”
- The Adverse Emotional and Interpersonal Effects of Antidepressants
- Britain’s “New Anti-Terror Drive”: Dirty Intelligence and the Repeal of Civil Liberties
- Obama’s Executive Order on Immigration: Usurping Constitutional Authority?
- What Are Americans Celebrating On Thanksgiving Day?
- Denial in Ferguson: Policing Linked to Racism. The Wrong Response of the Right
- A Major International Monetary Crisis is Looming: The Suppression of Gold and Silver? Is COMEX being Cornered?
Stephen Harper is the most deeply reviled Prime Minister in Canada’s history. On the world stage, he is the servant of Big Oil boiling oil out of tar-sands to destroy major river systems and pollute the planet
Prime Minister Steven Harper is using the shooting rampage on Parliament Hill as a justification for imposing broad surveillance and detainment measures that were already being implemented.
Revisions to the Canadian Criminal Code proposed by the Harper government contain wording designed to enable the prosecution of human rights activists in a manner desired by Mr. Netanyahu & his associates.