In the late 1920s, Washington formulated a top secret plan to invade Canada, entitled “Joint Army and Navy Basic War Plan — Red”. The plan was approved by the US War Department under the presidency of Herbert Hoover in 1930.
- Operation Agent Fury: The 1983 US Invasion of Grenada
- They’re Going to Dump the Fukushima Radiation Into the Ocean
- Defeated By The Taliban, Washington Decides To Take On Russia And China
- Orwellian Police State USA: Getting your History from Hollywood
- Western Sponsored Humanitarian Crisis in Syria: Foreign Supported Insurgency Responsible for Civilian Deaths
- Thailand: Regime is not “Democratically Elected”, Wall Street’s Proxy Government
The politicians are coming after your bank accounts. Ottawa’s “Economic Action Plan 2013″ which the Harper government has submitted to Parliament, proposes a ‘bail-in’ regime which allows “the conversion of certain bank liabilities into regulatory capital.”
According to the Manitoba Act of 1870, the children of then-Métis residents were to receive some 1.4 million acres of land.
The movement got a boost when Theresa Spence, Chief of the First Nation of Attawapiskat, started a hunger strike to call attention to long-standing frustrations within the First Nations Community and to force the Prime Minister to meet with First Nations leaders.