The politicians are coming after your bank accounts. Ottawa’s “Economic Action Plan 2013″ which the Harper government has submitted to Parliament, proposes a ‘bail-in’ regime which allows “the conversion of certain bank liabilities into regulatory capital.”
- Continued Cover-up of Contacts of Boston Bombing Suspects with FBI and US Intelligence
- Gloves Off: Russia Names CIA Station Chief in Moscow
- More Americans Committing Suicide than During the Great Depression
- Freedom of the Press: Obama Justice Department Secretly seized Associated Press Telephone Records
- Findings of the Mussalaha Peace Mission to Syria
- Weaponized Drones used for Law Enforcement across America: How Your Town Can Stop Drones
According to the Manitoba Act of 1870, the children of then-Métis residents were to receive some 1.4 million acres of land.
The movement got a boost when Theresa Spence, Chief of the First Nation of Attawapiskat, started a hunger strike to call attention to long-standing frustrations within the First Nations Community and to force the Prime Minister to meet with First Nations leaders.
The 2012 Canadian Federal budget “is true to Conservative governments course of assimilating the Aboriginal population by making life in Aboriginal Communities unbearable.”