Whenever any nation has an independent government not yet subjugated to transnational corporate control, there is a US-led campaign to destroy it.
- Who is Behind Wikileaks?
- Baltimore Protests: Little-Known Facts
- The Failings of Capital Punishment: Indonesia Executes the Traffickers
- Deadly Disinformation: War, the Mainstream Media and the Tragic Death of African Refugees
- Jade Helm 15: Police State USA, The End of Posse Comitatus?
- Fight the Enemies of Truth: Support the Spread of Knowledge
With the future of the British Empire under threat from other aspiring nations, a momentous decision was taken by a group of powerful and determined men, that direct action had to be taken to assert their control, and that of the British race, over the entire civilised world.
The Moscow Conference on International Security in April was used as a venue to give notice to the US and NATO that other world powers will not let them do as they please.
An army of scholars and researchers invented euphemistic language to disguise imperialism. Leading social scientists spoke and wrote of ‘world leadership’, a concept implying consensual acceptance based on persuasion, instead of describing the reality of ‘imperial dominance’