Republican electoral fraud in the 2004 presidential election was widely anticipated by informed observers–whose warnings about the opportunities for fraud offered by “black box” voting machines supplied and serviced by corporations closely aligned with Republican interests…
- Operation Agent Fury: The 1983 US Invasion of Grenada
- They’re Going to Dump the Fukushima Radiation Into the Ocean
- Defeated By The Taliban, Washington Decides To Take On Russia And China
- Orwellian Police State USA: Getting your History from Hollywood
- Western Sponsored Humanitarian Crisis in Syria: Foreign Supported Insurgency Responsible for Civilian Deaths
- Thailand: Regime is not “Democratically Elected”, Wall Street’s Proxy Government
Election Fraud in America
With election day less than a week away, the spectre of another stolen election is upon us. The airwaves and internet are at last filling with discussion of this possibility.
Mitt Romney has direct ties to voting machines. His son, Tagg Romney and a cadre of former Bain Capital business partners are owners of Hart Intercivic, whose voting machines are used in all fifty states.
The systematic disenfranchisement of millions of American voters over the past decade, the widespread and growing use of electronic voting machines