Republican electoral fraud in the 2004 presidential election was widely anticipated by informed observers–whose warnings about the opportunities for fraud offered by “black box” voting machines supplied and serviced by corporations closely aligned with Republican interests…
- US Military “Commemorates” Its Iraq Massacre. “Tell Them It’s the Sound of Freedom.”
- Earth Day Greenwash: Oil Conglomerates Sponsor Event Praising TransCanada’s Keystone XL Tar Sands
- The Rwanda Genocide Coverup: Twenty Years of Lies and Fabrications. The Anglo-Saxon Powers vs. France
- Saudi Arabia, France plan to disrupt Syria Presidential Election
- Anti-Semitic Fliers in Eastern Ukraine: Obama Endorses a Forgery, Supports Neo-Nazi Parties
- Subcribe to the Official Global Research Newsletter
Election Fraud in America
With election day less than a week away, the spectre of another stolen election is upon us. The airwaves and internet are at last filling with discussion of this possibility.
Mitt Romney has direct ties to voting machines. His son, Tagg Romney and a cadre of former Bain Capital business partners are owners of Hart Intercivic, whose voting machines are used in all fifty states.
The systematic disenfranchisement of millions of American voters over the past decade, the widespread and growing use of electronic voting machines