Republican electoral fraud in the 2004 presidential election was widely anticipated by informed observers–whose warnings about the opportunities for fraud offered by “black box” voting machines supplied and serviced by corporations closely aligned with Republican interests…
- Large Number of Ukraine Servicemen Unwilling to Fight, Refuse to Obey Orders of Kiev Regime
- US-NATO “Fast-Track War Plans”. After Failed MH17 False Flag, Washington Attempts Bold New Moves to Frame Russia
- Towards a World War III Scenario: The Dangers of Nuclear War”
- The Art of War: NATO’s Global Offensive
- Washington Threatens to Intervene Militarily in East Ukraine. Danger of Direct Clash between US and Russian Forces?
- Israel Delivers Death and Destruction: The Deliberate Killing of Palestinian Children by the IDF
Election Fraud in America
With election day less than a week away, the spectre of another stolen election is upon us. The airwaves and internet are at last filling with discussion of this possibility.
Mitt Romney has direct ties to voting machines. His son, Tagg Romney and a cadre of former Bain Capital business partners are owners of Hart Intercivic, whose voting machines are used in all fifty states.
The systematic disenfranchisement of millions of American voters over the past decade, the widespread and growing use of electronic voting machines