Republican electoral fraud in the 2004 presidential election was widely anticipated by informed observers–whose warnings about the opportunities for fraud offered by “black box” voting machines supplied and serviced by corporations closely aligned with Republican interests…
- Russian Airstrikes in Syria Targeted “NATO Created Mercenaries”. Michel Chossudovsky
- Formidable Russian Air Power Targets ISIS in Syria
- Follow Global Research on Twitter
- Neoliberal Aggression in Britain: Her Majesty’s Police State
- The Global Economic Crisis, The Great Depression of the XXI Century.
- Reversing the Tide of Water Privatization
Election Fraud in America
With election day less than a week away, the spectre of another stolen election is upon us. The airwaves and internet are at last filling with discussion of this possibility.
Mitt Romney has direct ties to voting machines. His son, Tagg Romney and a cadre of former Bain Capital business partners are owners of Hart Intercivic, whose voting machines are used in all fifty states.
The systematic disenfranchisement of millions of American voters over the past decade, the widespread and growing use of electronic voting machines