American, British, Israeli and Iranian Warships Sailing Towards Confrontation
Tensions Between U.S., Israeli, British and Iranian Warships
England is sending its most advanced ship – the HMS Daring – to the region.
Only days after finishing its last wargames in the Strait of Hormuz, Iran has announced another set of wargames in February.
What Could Go Wrong?
Looking behind the headlines:
- The people pushing for war against Iran are the same neocons who pushed for war against Iraq. See this, this and this.
- China and Russia have warned that attacking Iran could lead to World War III.
- The sinking of the USS Maine, the Gulf of Tonkin incident, and other justifications for past wars have turned out to be false.
- A number of high-level intelligence officials and politicians have said that the U.S. would fake a provocation and blame it on Iran as a casus belli.
- War against Iran was planned at least 20 years ago.
- The U.S. has been claiming for more than 30 years that Iran was on the verge of nuclear capability (and the U.S. apparently helped fund the Iranian nuclear program.)
- Endless war is bankrupting America and harming our national security.
What could possibly go wrong?
NEW RELEASE: GLOBAL RESEARCH E-BOOK
Towards a World War III Scenario
by Michel Chossudovsky