Casually ignored by the Western media, the leaders of Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) including Belmokhtar were trained and recruited by the CIA in Afghanistan.
- Russian Warplane Down: NATO’s Act of War
- Limits of Liberal War Opposition
- “The Terrorists-R-US”: Mainstream Media Propaganda Fuels and Fans the Flames of War
- America’s “Anti-ISIS Coalition” Never existed. There is No “US-led war on ISIS”
- The Criminalization of the State. The Roadmap to a Police State
- The Dirty War on Syria: The Basics
The fact that remains willfully unacknowledged is that the Islamic State is the guided military-intelligence and political apparatus of the West, created, trained, financed, advised and protected by the West and NATO—including France.
Within one hour of the Paris attacks and without any evidence, the story was set in stone that the perpetrator was ISIL. This is the way propagada works.
The Terrorists who took part in an unprecedented attack in the center of Paris killing over a 100, were well-known to French security agencies before the attack took place.