The Obama administration is currently deploying “missile defense” (MD) systems in Turkey, Romania, Poland and on Navy destroyers entering the Black Sea. The NATO military noose is tightening around Russia.
- Russia and Eurasia: Who are the Russians?
- Is the Pentagon using ISIL and the Iraq Crisis to Finally Strike Syria?
- Look Who’s Talking! MH17 and the US Role in Downing Passenger Airplanes
- Washington Piles Lie Upon Lie. Accuses Russia of Having “Invaded Ukraine”
- Justice and Law Enforcement: America’s Corrupt Institutions
- Kiev Forces Defeated in East Ukraine. Could Obama’s Legacy Be Destroyed by His Ukraine Policy?
Russia is heralded as the “Aggressor”. Military confrontation with Russia is contemplated. The “Russian Aggression Prevention Act” (RAPA) is the culmination of more than 20 years of US-NATO war preparations, which consist in the encirclement of both Russia & China.
Any US-Russian war is likely to quickly escalate into a nuclear war, since neither the US nor Russia would be willing to admit defeat, both have thousands of nuclear weapons ready for instant use.
An historical evaluation and contextualization of the present Israeli assault on Gaza and that of the previous three ones since 2006 expose clearly the Israeli genocidal policy, instrumented by an incremental policy of massive killing.