In his first term in office President Obama promised “to remake the Middle East into a region of prosperity and freedom”. Six years later, the Middle East is ruled by despotic regimes whose jails are overflowing with political prisoners.
- Turkey Cooks the Books in Syria
- Oligarchs R’ US. That “Iron Law” Of Oligarchy Is Back To Haunt Us
- Fukushima Didn’t Just Suffer Three Meltdowns … The Nuclear Core Has Finally Been Found … Scattered All Over Japan
- Unelected Kiev Regime Begins Killing Spree in Eastern Ukraine
- War Propaganda and the Western Media: Fabricated Images. Fake Videos
- Controlling the Lens: The Media War Being Fought Over Ukraine Between the Western Bloc and Russia
As the world’s attention turns to events in eastern Europe, rising tensions between the world’s nuclear superpowers is once again raising the specter of a New Cold war. And just as in the Cold War, this conflict brings with it the prospect of nuclear warfare.
The case against Bush is based on the conduct of members of the administration prior to coming into office as well as conduct taking place on and after 9/11.
There is no greater natural resource on this earth than water. As the sustenance of all life, water keeps every living and breathing organism, every plant, every animal and every human being on this planet alive.