The global monetary system is doomed to become an increasingly confrontational arena. According to John Milton, “Money brings honor, friends, conquests and realms” “The management of money is always and everywhere political”.
- US Sponsored “Democracy”: A Tale of Two Protests. Ukraine and Thailand
- Dollar Hegemony,“Monetary Geopolitics” and the IMF: The Symbiosis between Global Finance and Power Politics
- The Sandy Hook School Massacre, One Year Later
- Nelson Mandela’s Legacy: Obama, Clinton, Cameron, Blair. Hi-jacking Grief for Personal Gain
- The Changing Contours of US Imperial Intervention in World Conflicts
- New Dawn For “America’s Africa”: Obama Deploys First Contingent of US Ground Troops to South Sudan
Nelson Mandela’s life, included violence and controversy but he “walked the walk” paying the price of 27 years in jail. In death, however, he has uniquely highlighted the monumental paucity of integrity, intelligence, introspection and vision of a swathe of Western politicians.
The imperial military and ideological apparatus for direct intervention was firmly in place by 2000. It led to a prolonged series of wars in multiple geographical locations, involving long-term, large-scale commitments of economic resources, and military personnel.
From the outset, the Western military alliance has (covertly) supported the terrorists with a view to destabilizing Syria as a nation state. Financial support and weapons are now to be channeled directly to the terrorist using the new Islamic Front as a “Go Between”