In support of NATO’s planned deployments to Eastern Europe, the Western media is claiming without evidence that a large convoy of Russian tanks has crossed the border into Ukraine.
- The West, the Greatest Cause of War in Human History, Stands stripped of all Legitimacy
- The U.S. Still Decides the Future of Capitalism, Not the G20, and Not the BRICS Nations
- Top NSA Whistleblower: We Need a New 9/11 Investigation Into the Destruction of the World Trade Center
- Ukraine Troops Suffer Catastrophic Defeat in Novorossiya. Kiev Regime in Disarray
- Ukraine Claims ‘Thousands’ of Russian Troops Invaded, Offers No Evidence
- Second Genocide in Rwanda? Slow, Silent, and Systematic?
The Obama administration is currently deploying “missile defense” (MD) systems in Turkey, Romania, Poland and on Navy destroyers entering the Black Sea. The NATO military noose is tightening around Russia.
Russia is heralded as the “Aggressor”. Military confrontation with Russia is contemplated. The “Russian Aggression Prevention Act” (RAPA) is the culmination of more than 20 years of US-NATO war preparations, which consist in the encirclement of both Russia & China.
Any US-Russian war is likely to quickly escalate into a nuclear war, since neither the US nor Russia would be willing to admit defeat, both have thousands of nuclear weapons ready for instant use.