Resettling the Christian communities outside of the region and/or demarcating them into sectarian enclaves is meant to delineate the Arab nations along the lines of exclusively Muslim nations,
- Comprehensive Data on Palestinian Deaths in Gaza (July 6 – August 17, 2014)
- Ukraine Crisis Continues
- How to Start a War: The American Use of War Pretext Incidents
- Provocations as Pretexts for Imperial War: From Pearl Harbor to 9/11
- Afghanistan and Iraq: it’s the Same War
- The Militarization of the Police Has Produced a Murder Machine
One key U.S. driven lie has to do with the Western MSM’s insistence that Ebola is not airborne. Several scientific studies, however, express concern regarding the possibility that Ebola could be airborne.
According to Ukraine’s Secret Service, the alleged design of the pro-Russian rebels was to shoot down a Russian passenger plane, with a view to blaming the Ukrainian government and justifying a Russian invasion.
Europe’s “Great War” of 1914-1918 does not deserve to be called the “First World War.” That title should go to the first real global conflict, Europe’s genocidal invasion of other regions that began in late 15th Century. European historians have sought to downplay the ferocity, extent and significance of that earlier conflict by treating it as a diffuse historical process.