half of the 209 scientists sitting on the agency’s various panels have direct or indirect ties with the food conglomerates they are meant to regulate
- God and the Devil in Haitian History
- Under the Global Shadow of Big Brother, Journalism Must Light Up the Political Sky
- Operation Agent Fury: The 1983 US Invasion of Grenada
- They’re Going to Dump the Fukushima Radiation Into the Ocean
- Defeated By The Taliban, Washington Decides To Take On Russia And China
- Orwellian Police State USA: Getting your History from Hollywood
The Western media has been quick to seize upon the violence, coordinating with the regime whom it backs with an impressive legion of Washington lobbyists, to blame the protesters for the violence.
The Tribunal deplores the failure of international institutions to punish the State of Israel for its crimes and its total lack of respect of International Law and the institutions of the United Nations.
Bubbles and busts come and go – but let us talk of ‘beneficiaries’: Those who cause crashes, reap the greatest rewards while their victims have no say.