half of the 209 scientists sitting on the agency’s various panels have direct or indirect ties with the food conglomerates they are meant to regulate
- Media, Democracy and the Power to Misinform
- Fluoride: Killing Us Softly
- Thailand: Shinawatra Regime Complicit in Rohingya Slave Camps
- God and the Devil in Haitian History
- Under the Global Shadow of Big Brother, Journalism Must Light Up the Political Sky
- Operation Agent Fury: The 1983 US Invasion of Grenada
The Western media has been quick to seize upon the violence, coordinating with the regime whom it backs with an impressive legion of Washington lobbyists, to blame the protesters for the violence.
The Tribunal deplores the failure of international institutions to punish the State of Israel for its crimes and its total lack of respect of International Law and the institutions of the United Nations.
Bubbles and busts come and go – but let us talk of ‘beneficiaries’: Those who cause crashes, reap the greatest rewards while their victims have no say.