Canada is selling weapons to a country which is supporting and sponsoring terrorist organizations. Moreover Saudi Arabia is currently involved in a war of aggression against Yemen in blatant derogation of international law.
- Israel’s International Conspiracy
- “A Special Place in Hell”… For Hillary Clinton and Madeleine Albright?
- How the Broad Climate Movement Has Failed Us
- Poll Shows Sanders and Clinton Nearly Tied Nationwide. Trump Leads Republican Aspirants
- Saudi Air Force Refuses to Bomb Al-Qaeda and ISIS in Southern Yemen
- U.S. Now Overtly at War Against Russia
Why does PM David Cameron want to scrap the Human Rights Act – which is incorporated into the European Convention on Human Rights – it appears he simply does not believe in human rights.
The WHO declared the Zika virus a global health emergency on February 1 without providing much detail on the disease. Zika is both a virus as well as a de facto commodity. Guess who owns the Patent of the Zika Virus
“Tim Anderson has written the best systematic critique of western fabrications justifying the war against Syria. No other text brings together all the major accusations and their effective refutation. This text is essential reading for all those committed to peace and justice.”