As the world’s attention turns to events in eastern Europe, rising tensions between the world’s nuclear superpowers is once again raising the specter of a New Cold war. And just as in the Cold War, this conflict brings with it the prospect of nuclear warfare.
- Bolivia’s New Mining Law
- Dangerous Crossroads: US-NATO Build-up to Cold War 2.0
- “Crimes against Peace”: Historic Class Action Law Suit against George W. Bush
- Ukraine and the “Politics of Anti-Semitism”: The West Upholds Neo-Nazi Repression of Ukraine’s Jewish Community
- Donetsk “Letter To Jews” Found To Be A Forgery
- Old World Order vs. New World Order: The Geopolitics of Chaos and Stochastic Change
The case against Bush is based on the conduct of members of the administration prior to coming into office as well as conduct taking place on and after 9/11.
There is no greater natural resource on this earth than water. As the sustenance of all life, water keeps every living and breathing organism, every plant, every animal and every human being on this planet alive.
The civil war in Rwanda and the ethnic massacres were an integral part of US foreign policy, carefully staged in accordance with precise strategic and economic objectives. The ultimate objective was to displace France from Central Africa.