This article, which describes how genetically modified seeds granted as “food aid” was instrumental in triggering famine. It was first published in The Ecologist in September 2000. It was one the first articles published on Global Research in September 2001. …
- Why Disinformation Works. In America “Truth has no Relevance. Only Agendas are Important”
- Seeds of Destruction: The Record of Monsanto and Genetic Manipulation
- May 25th: Global March Against Monsanto
- The World of Our Children
- Behind “Syria Peace Talks”, US Prepares Regional War
- Mission Creep: Toward Full-Scale War on Syria?
Monsanto is a company feared and reviled by the public in equal measure. Now, a new movement is seeking to galvanize grassroots resistance to the corporation, and derail its agenda.
To posit that one’s government may be partially composed of unaccountable criminal elements is cause for serious censure in polite circles.
Washington tolerates no independent governments. Left of center democratic ones are most vulnerable. In 1954, Washington ousted Guatemala’s Jacobo Arbenz Guzman. In 1952, Truman authorized CIA action. Eisenhower followed through.