“Historians may look back and write about how willing we are to sacrifice our children and jeopardize future generations with a massive experiment based on false promises and flawed science just to benefit the bottom line of a commercial enterprise.” Don Huber
- US Inflames Sectarian Tensions to Escalate War in Syria
- Military Escalation? Sapping Assad’s Strength. Israel “Stirs the Pot” in Syria
- Washington’s Battle Over Syrian Foreign Policy: Will Hawks Or Doves Prevail?
- Hassan Rohani: Iran’s President-Elect
- Protest and Resistance against America’s Police State: What’s Your Breaking Point to Take Action?
- Gezi Park Evacuated, Istanbul and Turkey Explode
According to the US State Department Bureau of Counter-terrorism, President Obama & Secretary of State Kerry could be held responsible for “knowingly providing, or attempting or conspiring to provide, material support or resources to the Al-Nusrah Front”
The purpose of peace negotiations is to copy the situation on the battlefield and paste it to a treaty: the army winning the war enters negotiations from a dominant position. The U.S.-backed rebels would be entering peace talks broken and beaten
Intelligence services have been feeding false information to known enemy informants in their own ranks for a long time, and they are very good at it. Was Edward Snowden spotted before he decided to leak documents, and set up by the NSA?