In the wake of World War I, political scientist Harold Lasswell defined propaganda as “the management of collective attitudes” & the “control over opinion” through “the manipulation of significant symbols”.
- Organized Labor in America Today. “Workers get the Best Democracy Money can Buy”
- How the Western Media Deciphers the Neo-Nazi Code
- Obama’s War on Ukraine. “Permanent Deployments” of NATO Forces on Russia’s Doorstep?
- Labor’s Demise Is America’s Demise Thoughts for Labor Day
- The West, the Greatest Cause of War in Human History, Stands stripped of all Legitimacy
- The U.S. Still Decides the Future of Capitalism, Not the G20, and Not the BRICS Nations
In support of NATO’s planned deployments to Eastern Europe, the Western media is claiming without evidence that a large convoy of Russian tanks has crossed the border into Ukraine.
The Obama administration is currently deploying “missile defense” (MD) systems in Turkey, Romania, Poland and on Navy destroyers entering the Black Sea. The NATO military noose is tightening around Russia.
Russia is heralded as the “Aggressor”. Military confrontation with Russia is contemplated. The “Russian Aggression Prevention Act” (RAPA) is the culmination of more than 20 years of US-NATO war preparations, which consist in the encirclement of both Russia & China.