Over the past year, what appeared as hopeful signs, that Left governments were emerging as powerful alternatives to right-wing pro-US regimes, is turning into a historic rout, which will relegate them to the dustbin of history for many years to come.
- Bankers Hate Peace: All Wars Are Bankers’ Wars
- How The US Government and US Military Became Murder, Inc.
- California Water Wars: Another Form of Asset Stripping?
- Latin America and the Anglo-American “Booby-Left”
- Towards an Upsurge in the Gold Market?
- Ukraine South Front News: Armed Volunteer Battalions Heading to Kiev
If ISIS is not a Sunni militia, then who are they working for? Who employed them to wreck havoc in the Middle East? Why is it that US-NATO cannot seriously fight ISIS in Iraq and Syria? ISIS is a “U.S.-made Caliphate” with no binding authority whatsoever over worldwide Muslims.
Ironically, the anti-terrorist legislation does not apply to politicians in high office. Individuals can be arrested but presidents and prime ministers are allowed to mingle and socialize with family members of the World’s most renowned terrorist.
An EU military force is being justified as protection from Russia, but it may also be a way of reducing US influence as the EU and Germany come to loggerheads with the US and NATO over Ukraine.