An Al Qaeda affiliated organization, namely Syria’s Al Nusrah, is being supported “overtly” by the US President, rather than “covertly” by the CIA.
- High Level Opposition to Obama’s Escalating Syria Conflict
- US Inflames Sectarian Tensions to Escalate War in Syria
- Military Escalation? Sapping Assad’s Strength. Israel “Stirs the Pot” in Syria
- Washington’s Battle Over Syrian Foreign Policy: Will Hawks Or Doves Prevail?
- Hassan Rohani: Iran’s President-Elect
- Protest and Resistance against America’s Police State: What’s Your Breaking Point to Take Action?
In perfect Bush-like fashion, President Obama has invented a bogus pretense for military intervention in yet another Middle East country.
“Historians may look back and write about how willing we are to sacrifice our children and jeopardize future generations with a massive experiment based on false promises and flawed science just to benefit the bottom line of a commercial enterprise.” Don Huber
According to the US State Department Bureau of Counter-terrorism, President Obama & Secretary of State Kerry could be held responsible for “knowingly providing, or attempting or conspiring to provide, material support or resources to the Al-Nusrah Front”