In his first term in office President Obama promised “to remake the Middle East into a region of prosperity and freedom”. Six years later, the Middle East is ruled by despotic regimes whose jails are overflowing with political prisoners.
- Propaganda alert: US and UN object to the holding of Presidential Elections in Syria
- Secret Plan to Advance Global Internet Censorship. ISPs to Act as “Internet Police”
- Preparing Ukraine for a Proxy War with Russia
- US Military “Commemorates” Its Iraq Massacre. “Tell Them It’s the Sound of Freedom.”
- Earth Day Greenwash: Oil Conglomerates Sponsor Event Praising TransCanada’s Keystone XL Tar Sands
- The Rwanda Genocide Coverup: Twenty Years of Lies and Fabrications. The Anglo-Saxon Powers vs. France
As the world’s attention turns to events in eastern Europe, rising tensions between the world’s nuclear superpowers is once again raising the specter of a New Cold war. And just as in the Cold War, this conflict brings with it the prospect of nuclear warfare.
The case against Bush is based on the conduct of members of the administration prior to coming into office as well as conduct taking place on and after 9/11.
There is no greater natural resource on this earth than water. As the sustenance of all life, water keeps every living and breathing organism, every plant, every animal and every human being on this planet alive.