Economists believe that their equations describe reality accurately, but no model ever comes accompanied by a proof that it does. As Keynes pointed out, “Too large a proportion of recent ‘mathematical’ economics are mere concoctions, as imprecise as the initial assumptions they rest on”
- Flawed Financial System: Governments Held Hostage by the “Too Big to Fail” Banks (TBTF)
- No Bear Market In Gold. “Bullish Sentiment” in the Market for Physical Gold Bullion
- European Union Directly Funds Al Qaeda Looting of Syrian oil
- Is EVERY Market Rigged?
- Did 9/11 Justify the War in Afghanistan?
- Threat to the Hegemony of the US Dollar? Rigged Gold Bullion Market
The foundations & charities of Ford, Rockefeller et al will generously fund progressive anti-capitalist networks opposed to Wall Street and Big Oil with a view to ultimately overseeing and shaping their various activities.
The United States is a military threat and a global bully that can blackmail countries with impunity with a view to sustaining a global financial system which hinges on the US$ toilet paper.
There are many signs of gangster state America. One is the collusion between federal authorities and banksters in a criminal conspiracy to rig the markets for gold and silver. The US government is acting 100% against the interests of US citizens.