Have you ever wondered how the government’s misinformation gains traction? What I have noticed is that whenever a stunning episode occurs, almost everyone whether on the right or left goes along with the government’s explanation,
- Genetic Engineering: Two Million People In 52 Countries March Against Monsanto
- Quantitative Easing: Three Reasons Why Stocks Have Skyrocketed Over the Past Couple of Years
- Rogue President Obama: Defending the Indefensible
- Seeds of Destruction: The Record of Monsanto and Genetic Manipulation
- May 25th: Global March Against Monsanto
- The World of Our Children
This article, which describes how genetically modified seeds granted as “food aid” was instrumental in triggering famine. It was first published in The Ecologist in September 2000. It was one the first articles published on Global Research in September 2001. …
Monsanto is a company feared and reviled by the public in equal measure. Now, a new movement is seeking to galvanize grassroots resistance to the corporation, and derail its agenda.
To posit that one’s government may be partially composed of unaccountable criminal elements is cause for serious censure in polite circles.